PER DIEM ABA INSTRUCTOR
$22-$27 per hour!
Per Diem ABA Instructor (TILL ABA) $22+ per hour. Enjoy a flexible work schedule in a positive environment.
ABA Services- A behaviorally based approach to teaching new skills.
We are seeking ABA Instructors to be part of our enthusiastic team committed to providing excellent ABA services to children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism. Our team offers individualized home-based ABA services for our clients during the after school, evening and weekend hours.
Why TILL, Inc. ABA Services?
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- As little as 6 hours per week, and up to 25 hours per week available
- Supervision by a BCBA for individuals seeking board certification as a Behavior Analyst available at no cost
- Small caseloads (1-3 clients) to maximize client relationships
- Emphasis on collaboration between BCBA and ABA Instructor
- Cases available NOW!
Clients immediately available in Newburyport, Chinatown, Mattapan, Dorchester, West Roxbury, Westwood, East Boston, South Boston, North Andover, Chelsea, Needham, Dedham, Fenway, Cambridge, Revere
TILL, Inc’s ABA Services customizes each client’s treatment plan to meet the family and client where they are behaviorally and culturally. The ABA Instructor is expected to build a relationship with their client to maximize client reinforcement and progress. Interventions based on the theories of ABA are implemented in the client’s home to ensure generalization of new skills and engagement from the family. Data is reviewed regularly by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) overseeing each client, and program changes are made in collaboration with the ABA Instructor.
The BCBA provides direct supervision, including modeling, feedback, and collaboration, to each ABA Instructor during the home based sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though not required
- 12 months direct experience working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or developmental delays
- Availability to work after school hours, some nights and weekends required
- Pay rate is based on experience and qualifications and will start at $22 per hour. Additional compensation may be available for bi-lingual applicants, additional training/education, or extensive experience.