The Behavior Management Monitor of TILL’s In-Home Behavioral Services is a member of the
professional staff who provides IHBS services as a part of a team in accordance with contracted
mandates; current clinical, professional and ethical expectations, and; agency IHBS based policies and
procedures. PT/FT positions available $22-$29/hr per diem
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor the youth’s progress on implementation of the goals of the behavior plan developed by
the Behavior Management Therapist.
2. Providing coaching, support and guidance to the parent/guardian/caregiver in implementing the
behavioral plan, minimum 2x a week
3. Working closely with the Behavior Management Therapist to ensure the behavior management
plans and risk management/safety plan are implemented as developed. Report to the Behavior
Management Therapist if the youth is not achieving goals and objectives set forth in the
behavior management plan so that the Behavior Management Therapist can modify the plan as
4. Document services provided as required.
5. Communicates with collaterals regularly.
6. Attends IEP, Care Plan or other relevant meetings.
7. Maintains service productivity standards, minimum 8-12 hours per week.
1. Comply with all Agency policies and procedures.
2. Submits all paperwork on a timely basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:
Counseling, Child Development, Guidance, Criminal Justice, Education, Health Education, Nursing,
Occupational Therapy, Pastoral Counseling, Psychology, Recreational Therapy, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Vocational Counseling and one (1) year of direct relevant experience working with youth and families who require behavior management.
An associate’s degree (that is on the Managed Care Approved list- see above) and a minimum of two
years of relevant direct service experience working with youth and families who require behavior
management to address behavioral issues/mental health needs.
AREAS: Greater Boston/North including: Dorchester, Roslindale, West Roxbury,
Saugus, Haverhill, Lawrence, Andover
South: Brockton and surrounding towns