TILL,Inc. is currently looking for Behavior Therapists to work with children and families. The Behavior Therapist is a Master’s level mental health professional who serves as the primary therapist for the child served. The Behavior Therapist develops treatment methodologies and ensures the effective implementation of in-home treatment and programming for the identified children on their caseload.
Job Duties of a Behavior Management Therapist include:
· Provide behavioral health assessments and treatment services to children, adults, and families for our in-home based or outreach programs.
· Ensure compliance and maintain standards of care
· Attend monthly clinical staff meetings
· Attend routine meetings with the supervisor to carry out supervisory directives to ensure efficiency and quality of practice
Minimum Requirements of a Behavior Therapist:
· Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or closely related relevant field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children and families.
· Second year Intern enrolled in a Psychology, Social Work, or Mental Health Counseling Master’s program. Two years of experience working with children and families.