Behavior Management Therapist
Positions available in the Boston Metro, South Shore, and Merrimack Valley areas.
TILL provides behavioral support and training for families through In-Home Behavioral Services. IHBS allows families to be empowered in training and support to manage behavior challenges while teaching their children self-control, coping strategies, and interpersonal skills.
The Behavior Therapist is a Masters level mental health professional who serves as the primary therapist for the child served. You will also develop treatment methodologies and ensure the effective implementation of in-home treatment and programming for the identified children on the caseload.
• Provide behavioral health assessments and treatment services to children, adults, and families for our in-home or outreach programs
• Ensure compliance and maintain standards of care
• Attend monthly clinical staff meetings
• Routinely meet with the supervisor to carry out supervisory directives to ensure efficiency and quality of practice
• Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or closely related relevant field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children and families.
• Second year Intern enrolled in a Psychology, Social Work, or Mental Health Counseling Master’s program. Two years of experience working with children and families.
• Behavior Management Therapist (Consultant) is not benefit eligible
• Access to unlimited online trainings with free CEUs available