The Behavior Management Therapist of TILL’s In-Home Behavioral Services is a member of a team
consisting of a Masters level therapist and paraprofessional (Behavior Management Monitor) .
PT/FT available $50-$52/hour per diem
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Completes an initial Comprehensive Assessment.
- Document observations of the youth in the home and community.
- Structure interviews with the youth, family and any identified collaterals about his/her behavior(s).
- Completion of a written functional behavioral assessment.
- Development of a focused behavior plan that identifies specific behavioral and measurable objectives or performance goals and interventions
- Development of specific behavioral objectives and interventions that are incorporated into the youths new or existing risk management/safety plan.
- Modeling for the parent/guardian/caregiver on how to implement strategies identified in the behavior management plan with minimum face to face contact every 2 weeks, unless transitioning out.
- Work closely with the behavior management monitor to ensure the behavior management plans and risk management/safety plan are implemented as developed while making any necessary adjustments to the plan.
- Documents services provided as required
- Maintains contact/exchanges case-specific information with other service providers.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and all required trainings
- Comply with all Agency policies and procedures
- Maintains minimum caseload of 8-12 hours.
Masters Level practitioner with degrees in one of the following:
Counseling, Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, Education, Special Education with a
concentration in Counseling Psychology, Special Needs, Family Therapy, Marriage and Family Therapy,
Psychology, Social Work, LMHC,LICSW,LMFT and/or Board Certified in Behavioral Analysis (BCBA)
AREA: Greater Boston/North including: Dorchester, Roslindale, West Roxbury,
Saugus, Haverhill, Lawrence, Andover
South: Brockton and surrounding towns