Positions available in the Boston Metro, Merrimack Valley, North Shore, and South Shore areas.
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Flexible hours Mon-Fri.
• Provide the ongoing behavioral consultation and training to TILL Day programs.
• Develop optimal programming assessments and teaching tools for all individual's behavioral and skill building needs
• Evaluate data and progress at least once a month to make timely and appropriate treatment decisions/revisions
• Coordinate communication of progress to psychiatric services for individuals
• Participate in meetings with TILL, DDS, DPH, MassHealth, and other agencies required
• Essential programs may include lifting individuals, passive restraints and hand-over-hand assistance
• Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis or related field or at least six years of experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Issues preferred but not required
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Driver’s license and vehicle required
• CPR and First Aid are a condition of employment
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets