Clinical Team Leader (LMHC, LICSW)
OUTPATIENT CLINICAL DIVISION
TILL, Inc. Dedham, Massachusetts
No late nights or weekends!
Compensation based on experience.
TILL, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Team Leader for our Outpatient Clinic located in Dedham, MA. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Clinical and Support Services (Outpatient; outpatient IHBS and ABA)
- Provides clinical supervision to an assigned caseload of Clinicians.
- Assists with the hiring and onboarding of new staff members.
- Collaborates and facilitates peer supervision groups with other Senior Clinical team members.
- Assists with screening intakes, case assignments, and periodically evaluates cases on the waitlist for medical necessity.
- Participates in planning trainings/staff meetings.
- Participates in weekly QA meetings with the Senior Clinical Director and other senior staff members.
- Assists with compliance for all involved agencies including: MassHealth, DPH, and various insurers.
- Conducts documentation/utilization review of client charts.
- Assists with updating policy and procedures/manuals as needed.
- Provides backup support to Senior Clinical Director and supervises as needed.
- It is understood the responsibilities listed are not meant to be all inclusive and may be adjusted to meet the agencies needs.
- Must be independently licensed as a LICSW and/or LMHC.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-licensure supervisory/administrative experience.
- CANS Certification.
- Knowledge of CBHI/IHBS/behavioral interventions a plus.
- Clinical experience with children, adolescents and adults.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to encourage positive staff morale and team comradery within the clinical department.
- Cultural competence & humility.
- Computer proficiency and EHR (electronic health records) experience.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.