Day Support Professional – 1:1
Locations: Billerica MA and Nashua NH
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
The Day Support Professional is an integral part of the day program. He/She is responsible for working as a team member of the program. The Day Support Professional is directly responsible to the Day Program Manager.
Work 1:1 with an individual with ID/ DD to provide daily community activities. The individual is independent and enjoys a range of different opportunities.
Schedule Mon-Fri. 20 hours a week.
Position in the Billerica area.
• Resourceful and engaging when creating individualized activities in the community environment
• Willing to enjoy a variety of activities
• Assist individuals in activities of daily living (ADL)
• Create a home environment conducive of learning and the acquisition of new skills
• Experience working with adults with ID/DD required
• Driver’s license and vehicle required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Ability to work independently
• Candidate must be able to be creative while enhancing a learning environment while engaging in productive activities with the community
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets