This position is responsible for the oversight of the Strattus Mental Health Clinic in Dedham, MA. It will be the responsibility of the Director to achieve a cohesive Clinical Support Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee the process of recruiting, screening and hiring.
- Train, manage employees and consultants necessary to operate the services.
- Ensure proper credentialing of all staff.
2. REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Ongoing familiarity with all funding sources and regulatory body credentialing as well as audit requirements by payers and credentialing oversight.
- Familiarity with all program funding regulations.
- Maintain related program budgets.
4. SERVICE PROVISION AND TREATMENT
- Timely documentation of all required regulatory standards.
- Quality assurance services and standardized consents forms.
- Standardized guidelines on progress notes, treatment notes, and guidelines for telehealth and remote service provisions.
- Client/customer satisfaction surveys and analysis to modify as needed.
- Client/referral intake and completion as well as client referral intake and completion of all forms and signatures.
- Supervision of clinicians.
5. TEAM BUILDING
- Regular staff meetings and supervisions with staff.
- Recognition and awards, interdepartmental opportunities, awareness of entire agency and growth opportunities.
- Group training, QA, peer supervision, and develop career path for workers.
Master’s degree in behavioral science, psychology or similar discipline. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in management, administrative and supervisory experience in clinical work. Should have experience in therapeutic techniques for maintaining healthy and sound home situations for families and individuals we serve. Knowledge of budget development to ensure efficient operation and financial oversight. Professional, interpersonal, social, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. LMHC, LICSW or LMFT.