Positions available in the North Shore, Merrimack Valley, Boston Metro, Metro West, and South Shore areas.
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
The agency's transportation system is dependent upon hiring safe, courteous, efficient drivers. They are the key to enabling individuals to be transported in a safe, pleasant manner to daily programs and residential settings. Drivers report to the Transportation Director.
20-35 hours a week.
• Physically assist individuals with loading and unloading
• Use hand-over-hand technique to assist individuals in and out of the vehicle
• Begin transportation route on time each day
• Maintain courteous, calm, and friendly manner with staff and individuals at all times
• Ensure that vehicle and supplies are in good clean condition both inside and out
• Follow vehicle maintenance schedules in cooperation with Dispatcher
• Drive vehicles and safe manner in accordance with Massachusetts state law
• Must be 18 years old
• Driver’s license required
• CPR and First Aid are a condition of employment
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
• Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred but not required
• Ability to use hand-over-hand technique to psychically assist individuals in and out of vehicle
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets