In Home Behavioral Services Office Coordinator
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintains Responsibility for therapist/monitor case assignment.
2. Obtains clinical authorizations for IHBS clients.
3. Follows up with parents/providers for service delivery requests.
4. Ensures all plans meet In‐Home Behavioral Service process specifications, by conducting quality assurance administrative reviews in case files.
5.Participates in the orientation and ongoing training of InHome Behavioral Services therapists, monitors and clinical supervisors on administrative requirements for documentation, timesheet submissions, productivity tracking, departmental meeting attendance and training assignments.
6. Reviews and approves timesheets for IHBS staff members.
7. Conducts claims analyses and follows up as required by the Clinical and Support Services Coordinator.
5 years administrative office experience required. Billing experience and familiarity with CBHI services area plus.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate to clients and staff.
Driver’s license and vehicle required.