Home Care Provider – NH
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Open your home to an adult with intellectual developmental disabilities. Be a part of a support team that assists the individuals to live, work, learn, and connect to the local community while working to increase independence in their daily life. TILL will provide training, oversight and support to both the Home Care Provider and the Individual.
Contact Teri 603-880-1919
• Accessible for monthly site visits, telephone contact, team meetings, etc.
• Submits complete receipts and maintains individual finance sheets accurately
• Completes all required paperwork and assigned tasks
• Fosters philosophies to insure dignity of risk, normalization and age appropriateness situations in less restrictive environments and continued community involvement
• Assist individual/s with development of self-preservation skills and implementation of any emergency procedures
• Attend all required trainings
• Must be 20 years of age or older
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
• High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
• Work and/or life experience relevant to human services may be substituted in lieu of a diploma
• Generous stipend