Live-In Home Care Provider
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
• Provide transportation to and from the day program
• Enjoy going into the community to visit Cravings Café and Gift Shop located in Nashua Mon-Fri.
• Monitor that individual/s are thorough in their personal care
• Living space must be a separate bedroom
• Individual must have appropriate amount of space
• Stipend (includes room and board)
• Funds available for respite