Positions available in the Boston Metro and Metro West areas
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options. The purpose of this position is to project the vision and mission of the agency in a way which clearly represents its core values and culture both internally and externally.
As a property manager you will repair and maintain the interior and exterior of TILL's properties. Mon-Fri. schedule
• Valid driver’s license and car required.
• Experience in property repair and maintenance necessary.
• Must be physically able to do a variety of manual labor assigned.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets