Residential Program Manager
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Residence Managers provide supervision and oversight to ensure smooth, efficient operations of the home as well as high quality supports to meet each person’s unique needs. Responsibilities include staff supervision and training, household/financial management and assistance with personal care, independent living skills, self-advocacy, and recreational activities according to the individual's needs, abilities, and choices. These essential services may require physical assistance and/or lifting.
Schedules vary with weekday and weekend hours. Weekly staff meetings are mandatory.
Starting salary is $45,760 with opportunities for advancement.
• Provide supervision, training and direct essential supports to maintain health and safety of residents, including personal care, administration of medication and treatments, safety training and positive behavioral supports
• Oversee the development and implementation of individual support plans, to identify and develop person-centered goals and plans to address any concerns, wants or needs.
• Assist staff and individuals with planning and implementation of daily activity schedules and routines, including social/recreational activities, meals, household tasks and cleaning responsibilities
• Oversee individuals’ medical needs and maintain contact with medical, dental, and mental health services, and ensure documentation of plans and orders, follow up and communication with involved parties
• Lead and participate in weekly staff meetings, annual ISP meetings, and all required trainings.
• A BA/BS in human services, psychology, sociology, special education or related field preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
• A minimum of one year of working in a residential setting with similar population and ISP experience is required.
• Supervision skills and experience strongly preferred.
• Good written and verbal skills to effectively communicate individual needs and objectives, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
• Medication Certification, CPR and First Aid training are a condition of employment
• This position includes providing direct care for the individuals including lifting, passive restraint, and hand-over-hand assistance
• Valid driver's license and vehicle is required
TILL is committed to creating a work environment which expands learning, offers career growth opportunities, and satisfaction in knowing that each of us can and does MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else’s life.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan with employer match
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets
Position available in Acton, Bridgewater, Canton, Dedham, Dorchester, Easton, Hyde Park, Lynnfield, Newton and Weymouth.