Residential Support Professional
Positions available in the South Shore, Boston Metro, North Shore, and Metro West.
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Residential Support Professionals provide quality support to meet each person’s unique needs. Responsibilities may include assistance with personal care, independent living skills, self-advocacy, and recreational activities according to the individual's needs, abilities, and choices. These essential services may require physical assistance and/or lifting.
Schedules vary with most hours consisting of 3pm-11pm on weekdays and a shift on Saturday or Sunday. Weekly staff meetings are mandatory. Full time and/or part time positions available.
• Provide essential supports to maintain health and safety of residents, including personal care, administration of medication and treatments, safety training, and positive behavioral supports
• Assist in the development and implementation of individual support plans to identify and develop person-centered goals to address any concerns, wants, or needs
• Assist individuals with planning and implementation of daily activity schedules and routines, including social/recreational activities, meals, household tasks, and cleaning responsibilities
• Provide support at medical appointments, facilitate communication, and document plans and doctors’ orders
• Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings, annual ISP meetings, and all required trainings
• Candidate must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Valid driver's license is required
• Good written and verbal skills to effectively communicate individual needs and objectives, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
• Medication Certification, CPR and First Aid training are a condition of employment
• This position includes providing direct care for the individuals including lifting, passive restraint, and hand-over-hand assistance
• Experience working with adults of all abilities is preferred
TILL is committed to creating a work environment which expands learning, offers career growth opportunities, and satisfaction in knowing that each of us can and does MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else’s life.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets