Residential Support Professional - Nights
Awake positions available in the South Shore, North Shore, Boston Metro, Merrimack Valley, and Metro West areas.
Asleep positions available in the Boston Metro, Merrimack Valley, and North Shore areas.
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Residential Support Professional - Nights provide quality support to meet each person’s unique needs. Responsibilities may include assistance with personal care and independent living skills, as well as monitoring according to the individual's needs, abilities, and choices. These essential services may require physical assistance and/or lifting.
Overnight hours. Schedules vary with weekday and weekend shifts. Monthly staff meetings are mandatory.
• Provide essential supports to maintain health and safety of residents, including personal care, administration of medication and treatments, safety training, and positive behavioral supports
• Assist individuals with overnight and morning schedules and routines, including toileting, meals, and household tasks/cleaning responsibilities
• Complete housekeeping duties as necessary, including laundry, making beds, vacuuming, etc.
• Attend and participate in monthly staff meetings and all required trainings
• Candidate must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Valid driver's license is required
• Good written and verbal skills to effectively communicate individual needs and objectives, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
• Medication Certification, CPR and First Aid training are a condition of employment
• This position includes providing direct care for the individuals including lifting, passive restraint, and hand-over-hand assistance
• Experience working with adults of all abilities is preferred.
TILL is committed to creating a work environment which expands learning, offers career growth opportunities, and satisfaction in knowing that each of us can and does MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else’s life.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan with employer match
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets