TILL Central Program Manager
Type: Full Time
TILL’s Day programs offer person-centered skill development and supports to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs. Our unique TILL Now curricula provides the framework for individualized interests and learning experiences. Each six-week unit centers around one topic or theme, with opportunities for engagement with material in in a variety of settings and modalities.
In coordination with physical, occupational, or speech therapies, this enriching setting maximizes social skill development and self-direction through extensive community involvement and variety in choice and activities.
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain a quality day program which includes coordinating administrative, staffing, programmatic, and physical plant policies. Other personnel are available to be delegated the responsibilities of the implementation of some of these policies; however, establishing the policies and systems necessary to operate a sound facility is the responsibility of the TILL Central Site Supervisor, who reports directly to the Senior Director of Resource Development.
TILL’s Day program schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. Full time position available. Starting salary $45,760, with opportunities for advancement. Position available in Billerica, MA.
• Supervise and train DSP’s/SR DSP’s in case management systems and programmatic procedures. Monitor and coordinate the completion of appropriate documentation including skill acquisition and behavioral data, progress notes and communication books.
• Develop community contacts to further the development of the program’s community experience.
• Conduct internal program evaluation. Maintain all necessary documentation, record keeping for licensing regulation and contracting.
• Responsible for administrative duties, e.g., orienting new staff, coordinating staff training, with programs, manager, and implementing agency policies.
• Oversee the DHSP review process, participate in the assessment of individual skills, develop appropriate programmatic goals and activities, interventions, and data collection systems for the individuals.
• Minimum High School diploma with three years’ experience in a position with progressive responsibilities in areas of administration, writing and implementing individual objectives, and supervision.
• BA/BS in Human Service Psychology or related field preferred.
• Must have the ability to develop and write objectives, possess good English, written and oral communication skills, have the ability to develop teaching strategies and train staff.
• CPR and First Aid certifications are a condition of employment.
• Driver’s license and vehicle required.
• This position includes providing direct care for the individuals including lifting individuals, passive restraints and hand-over-hand assistance.
TILL is committed to creating a work environment which expands learning, offers career growth opportunities, and satisfaction in knowing that each of us can and does MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else’s life.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan with employer match
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets