Full Job Description
TILL Inc. is currently seeking a Licensed BCBA (ABA) that are passionate about behavioral interventions
and working with youth and their families. The BCBA works as part of a team and oversees the Behavior
Technician (BT) on how to implement behavior modification plans, track treatment progress, and
provide parent training. Flexible/ Per Diem Only 2 cases required (6+ hours) $70-$80/hour
- Inquire about FT opportunities.
Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Conduct observation and assessment to determine behaviors and skills.
- Identify treatment goals and objectives collaboratively with the family and other providers.
- Design, implement, and oversee data analysis of evidence-based interventions.
- Provide parent training for caregivers.
- Direct supervision of RBT and monitoring of treatment progress.
- Address the following domains: cognitive functioning, safety, socialization/play, vocational skills, ADLs, distress tolerance, communication.
- Participation in transition and discharge planning
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Action Plan
- Create individualized treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives to skills training, reinforcers, triggers, graduated exposure, etc.
- Complete electronic medical record progress notes
- Design documentation of data analysis with baseline behaviors, then ongoing patterns improvement/setbacks including- frequency, rate, intensity, and duration
- Obtain insurance authorization for ongoing care /update treatment plans
- Oversee creation of safety plans if applicable
- Provide discharge summary and recommendations upon client graduation from ABA
- Masters and/or Doctoral Level Practitioner
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) required
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
- Ability to oversee paraprofessional staff
- Ability to take initiative and guide behavioral treatment
- Experience with insurance authorizations
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license and be willing to travel within a specified region.
- Bilingual individuals strongly encouraged to apply, but not required
Areas: Salem, Swampscott, Dorchester, Peabody, Walpole, Hyde Park, Braintree,
Jamaica Plain, and surrounding areas