The health and safety of individuals, families, and staff is of the utmost importance to TILL, and we are immediately and actively managing preventive measures and communications across all of our programs and services. We are staying up-to-date and following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC); the Massachusetts Department of Public Health; Mass DDS; and MassHealth. We are taking additional precautions beyond our regular actions during this period of time, and will make adjustments as new information is learned.
Our agency preparedness plan is in place and the following practices have been implemented:
- All high touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, telephones, remote controls, etc., will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Large group activities have been temporarily suspended.
- Effective March 15 to March 31, all TILL program sites are closed to visitors. Dates are subject to change as new information becomes available.
- Individuals we support will be monitored closely for signs of illness or exposure.
- TILL staff members must self-report signs of illness or exposure.
- Each program has a specific protocol to follow if an employee or individual suspects they may be infected.
- All staff trainings and travel have been postponed.
As an agency, our priority is to ensure coverage in a safe manner throughout all of our programs and services. We have established an Internal Task Force to continuously monitor the situation and update individuals, families, agencies and staff as needed. We want to thank you for your ongoing support of the TILL community.
Founder and President
Sources for more information about COVID-19: