TILL's Autism Support Services offers ABA therapy for children and adolescents up to 21 years, with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We are currently able to accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts and MassHealth clients.
TILL is currently accepting applications for ABA services in the following areas: Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, and southern Essex county (Saugus, Lynn, Peabody, Salem, Danvers, Gloucester, Rockport).
Please complete the application and submit when complete. Please note that questions with an * are required. Supporting documentation may be uploaded by secure link in last section of the form. Please do not email documentation.
Required Supporting Documentation
Specific documentation is required by insurance companies prior to initiation of ABA assessment and services. All of the following documents must be submitted to TILL ABA Services before your child will be added to the waitlist.
- Neuropsychological report or other detailed report from physician that indicates diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and includes diagnostic information and scores.
- Current annual physical exam report from a primary care physician or pediatrician.
- Letter from a physician, dated within the last 6 months, indicating that ABA services are medically necessary.
- Copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP), if the child has one.
- Signed copy(ies) of Release of Information, allowing TILL ABA to communicate with the child's insurance company and other providers as appropriate. (Release)
- Completion of the ABA Services Application (below)