Location: Dedham, MA
The Human Resources Manager is an integral position within the Human Resources Department. The HR Manager is an important part of TILL, and will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. The HR Manager is responsible for recruiting for all positions within the agency. In addition, he/she will assist the Vice President in all Human Resource functions, including, but not limited to: recruitment, interviewing, hiring, systems organization and other Human Resource functions as they occur.
Essential Job Functions:
- Possess knowledge of each department’s individual needs.
- Be familiar with all vacancies within the agency and the available schedules.
- Respond to and screen candidates over the phone to determine the most suitable position for the candidate.
- Interview candidates in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the database of all candidates in Great Plains.
- Assist with benefit enrollment with new employees on Greenshades.
- Refer and track candidates to the appropriate department.
- Check references.
- Participate in welcoming new employees during TILL 101.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Schedule new employee for required trainings.
- Read supervision records for items of concern and accomplishments.
- Assist employees during Benefit open enrollment period.
- Attend required trainings and supervision meetings.
- Assist the Vice President of Human Resources in other projects as deemed appropriate and as time allows.
- Run OIG reports monthly.
- Maintain current records of professional licenses.
- Maintain current records of TB shots.
BA preferred. Two years’ experience in Human Services or related field. Experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities is strongly preferred. Proficient computer skills required. A current driver’s license and a car are required. Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Excellent telephone skills required. Strong organizational skills required.