Outpatient Mental Health Clinician - Remote
Type: Full-time/Part-time or Consultant
Strattus Mental Health Services provides a comprehensive range of services, from assessment, to counseling and consultation. Our unique outreach provides high quality, professional behavioral health care that is truly accessible - now available through Telehealth
Strattus is seeking Masters level clinicians to provide outpatient counseling in our Dedham clinic as well as mobile outpatient (currently remote). New grads encouraged to apply and fully licensed clinicians are a plus! Hours are flexible, no late nights or weekends.
- Unlimited online trainings with free CEU’s
- Free weekly individual supervision with licensed supervisors
- Multiple peer supervision groups, new clinician group and staff meetings with clinical trainings
Pay is $32-$45/hr. This position is currently remote.
- 60 credit Master’s degree in social work or counseling psychology
- Licensed or license-eligible
- Must have vehicle (post remote)
- Quality documentation skills
- Bilingual and EHR experience a plus, but not required
- Qualified candidate must be living in Massachusetts to participate in Telehealth