Residential Program Manager
Positions available in the South Shore, Boston Metro, Merrimack Valley, and North Shore areas.
TILL provides essential support to adults with developmental disabilities, learning differences, acquired brain injury, and other specialized needs through a wide range of housing options, from structured, staffed, small group living to individualized support options.
Residence Managers provide supervision and oversight to ensure smooth, efficient operations of the home as well as high quality supports to meet each person’s unique needs.
Schedules vary with weekday and weekend hours.
• Provide staff supervision and training
• Management of the household and financial information
• Assist individuals’ personal care, independent living skills, and self-advocacy
• Maintain the health of the individuals through medication administration, safety training, and positive behavioral supports
• Maintain contact with medical, dental, and mental health services, and ensure active communication with these parties
• Enjoy recreational activities with individuals’ according to their needs, abilities, and choices
• Help in the development and implementation of individual support plans to identify person-centered goals
• Services may require physical assistance and/or lifting
• Lead weekly staff meetings
• A BA/BS in human services, psychology, sociology, special education or related field preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
• A minimum of one year of working in a residential setting with similar population and ISP experience is required.
• Supervision skills and experience strongly preferred.
• Good written and verbal skills to effectively communicate individual needs and objectives, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
• Medication Certification, CPR and First Aid training are a condition of employment
• This position includes providing direct care for the individuals including lifting, passive restraint, and hand-over-hand assistance
• Valid driver's license and vehicle is required
TILL is committed to creating a work environment which expands learning, offers career growth opportunities, and satisfaction in knowing that each of us can and does MAKE A DIFFERENCE in someone else’s life.
TILL offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees working 20hrs or more per week with:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance plans
• Paid time off - generous vacation, holiday and sick time benefits
• A 403B retirement plan with employer match
• Recruitment bonuses, tuition and student debt opportunities, and discount tickets